This is Laboss Clothing. Laboss Clothing is aware that you value your privacy. Therefore, we will always process your data in accordance with the law. In this document, we will explain how we protect your personal data. When we talk about Laboss Clothing, we mean the webshop of our company.
Laboss Clothing is always responsible for processing and protecting your personal data.
Why do we process your data?
In the following paragraph we will explain what we’ll do with the data we process:
- We want to identify our costumers as a registered user when they log in into our website.
- We want to register our costumers, so we can provide them with information about our products.
- We want to improve our website and our services, to help our costumers even quicker.
- We process your data, to maintain our financial administration.
- We want to send news letters to our costumers, to inform them about the developments from Laboss Clothing
What data do we collect?
For the above-mentioned purposes we collect the following data:
- Personal data, like your first and last name
- Contact data, like your e-mail address, telephone number and address.
- Login details, like your user name and password.
- Statistics for the use of the website. For example how many people visit our website and which products are the most popular.
How do we collect your data?
To protect your personal data, we will take appropriate security measures. We use SSL (Security Sockets Layer) to protect your data, especially when you need to fill in personal data.
The payment page is hosted by Mollie. They also take appropriate security measures to make sure your payment is safe.
Access to your personal data
If you have an account on our website, you can log in and see which information we have about you, and why we have this information.
If you don’t have an account on our website, you can send an email to email@example.com and ask information about the personal data we collect. After your request, we’ll let you know which information we have and how we collect this information.
The data that we’ll collect will be saved for the time span of three years. After that, the data will be deleted.
As a costumer you have the following rights:
- You always have the right to change your personal data. We suggest that you change your data yourself. If this is difficult, you could ask us to change the data.
- You can always delete your personal data. If you want to delete your account, you have to log in and delete it here.
- You always have the right to give permission to your personal data